Preserve Lenox Mountain » Documents
- Wind Energy Research Panel Final Report The panel’s report says the town should abandon a wind energy proposal. After four months of study, the majority of the Panel recommends the Lenox Wind Turbine proposal be abandoned because it won’t be a financial benefit to Lenox, does raise health concerns and will have numerous negative environmental impacts.
- Adverse health effects of industrial wind turbines: a preliminary report — Michael Nissenbaum MD, Jeff Aramini PhD, Chris Hanning MD. A report given at the 10th International Congress on Noise as a Public Health Problem (ICBEN) 2011, London, UK.
- Windfall flyer FRONT and BACK — high quality pdf files advertising the Windfall Movie event at the Berkshire Museum
- Town of Lenox Wind Feasiblity Study — April 2011. The “Weston” report. It was funded through an $79,000 grant from the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center whose mandate is to promote wind energy in Massachusetts. (The money came from the renewable energy charges on your electric bills.) Be patient when downloading. It takes a while.
- Lenox Mountain Wind Turbine Photo Simulations – October 2005. Black and Veatch version from the fight to push this through five years ago.